Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Two Rivers Office
Your first visit to Two Rivers Family Dental involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you.
On this page, you'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed team.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceeding your expectations.
- Ensuring a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.
- New Patient Adult Registration - English
- New Patient Child Registration - English
- New Patient Adult Registration - Spanish
- New Patient Child Registration - Spanish
What To Expect
The New Patient Experience makes us different from other dental offices. From the moment you walk in the door for the first time you will see that you are in a place dedicated to serving you. We greet every patient by name.
First, you will spend a full hour with the doctor, starting with a private consultation to discuss your concerns, followed by a clinical exam, a thorough evaluation of the face, head and neck, soft tissues of the mouth, tooth by tooth exam and a detailed periodontal (gum) evaluation. Your doctor will use an intra-oral camera to perform a guided tour of the mouth. You will be able to see in real time the condition of your mouth. With permission, the doctor will also obtain necessary x-rays and photographs.
Finally, if doctor and patient are in agreement with the course of care, we schedule your next appointments. This is an effort to collaborate with the patient to improve their dental health.